Zildjian, the global leader in cymbals and specialty percussion instruments, is looking for an individual to join its manufacturing operations team at the oldest family run business in the United States. Zildjian uses proprietary processes to create cutting-edge acoustic and electronic musical instruments that provide timeless inspiration for artistic expression.
This position is based at the Zildjian factory headquarters in Norwell, MA:
Industrial Maintenance Mechanic -
This Second Shift (3PM to 11PM Monday to Friday) position reports directly to the Maintenance department and responsible for:
• Performing all around machinist functions to perform fabrication of plant equipment parts.
• Assist in troubleshooting and repairing equipment problems
• Organize and execute tasks regarding preventative maintenance items, changing filters, grinding rollers etc.
• Installs, repairs, and maintains all equipment in the factory - motors, transformers, lights, generators, circuits, and basic components.
• Executes and prioritizes work orders
• Facilities maintenance work including snowplowing and other duties.
• Other duties as assigned - shop clean up, general maintenance, facilities support
The ideal candidate will have:
o 3 - 5 years experience in an industrial, production manufacturing environment with a focus on electro mechanical repair. (must understand electrical practices)
o Familiar with hydraulics, pneumatics, fabricating as well as machine shop exposure.
o Familiar with OSHA safety practices.
o Have the ability to be creative and make parts as needed for repairs on equipment.
o Demonstrated experience with reading blue prints and schematics
o Ability to work individually on projects and collaboratively in a team environment.
o Must be a team player, good troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
Desired Qualifications Include:
• Technical or vocational school education desired
• Dependable and proven record of safety
• Able to handle a broad range of tasks
• Able to work in a production role as needed
Zildjian provides an outstanding work environment with the opportunity to learn and be a part of a unique team. We provide excellent benefits and competitive compensation. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please forward your resume and salary requirements to: resumes@Zildjian.com.
NO CALLS PLEASE.
Visit us at www.zildjian.com
Zildjian is an Equal Opportunity Employer