- Cast Bronze cymbals are individually poured and cast from raw molten metal.
- Each casting is cooled and sorted by weight for each cymbal model.
- Castings are then put through a complex sequence of heating, rolling, shaping, hammering, and lathing techniques unique to each cymbal range.
- Cast Bronze cymbals have a rich, full-bodied sound that improves with age.
- They also have greater projection, clarity and durability than any other cymbals.
- Zildjian cast cymbals are made from the Zildjian secret alloy, which is comprised of 80% copper, 20% tin, and traces of silver.
- Sheet Bronze cymbals begin as pre-formed disks cut from metal with uniform thickness.
- Precision hammering and shaping pummels cymbal discs, loosening the alloy's molecular structure and freeing up its distinctive tone.
- Sheet Bronze cymbals have a very fast response with a quick decay.
- They have excellent durability and a consistent sound within each respective model.
- Affordably priced, Sheet Bronze cymbals are an ideal first cymbal choice.