AVAILABLE APRIL 2014
The new Kerope from Zildjian draws upon all of Zildjian's rich history and cymbal-making expertise to bring forth the most authentic vintage K recreation to date. Each cymbal is meticulously hand-crafted using a 14-step process that encompasses the best of everything we have learned in 390 years of cymbal making.
• Available in 14, 15" hi-hats, and 18, 19, 20, 22" models
• Warm, dark and complex sound with a cushion of wash
• Unique design gives Keropes an already played-in feel
• Proprietary patina process replicates the sonic and aesthetic characteristics of a vintage cymbal
• Gram weights hand-written under the bell of all cymbals