The Avedis Zildjian Company is looking for a Video Production/Content Specialist to join our office in Norwell, MA. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced, exciting consumer focused business for one of the most iconic brands in Music. We are seeking a talented and energetic individual with a relentless pursuit to create engaging video and social media content targeting drummers and young musicians. This position has the rare opportunity to be part of the storytelling for a market leading, global brand with a passionate legion of customers and fans.
In this position, you will join our in-house Global Marketing team where you will be part of the development and execution of multi-channel and multi-platform creative concepts, video production and messaging strategies for the Zildjian/Vic Firth brands and product portfolios. Your content will touch all consumer touch points, from advertising and social medial to retail, web, experiential and new channels/formats.
This position requires a blend of excellent video and photography production skills with the ability to develop entertaining and/or informative storytelling concepts that cut through the content clutter. He/she will need to apply artistic talents, technical skills, and communication and project management abilities while working collaboratively across a variety of teams and projects, both internally and externally.
If you are the right match, then you are:
- Passionate – We are looking for someone with a passion for music as an avid drummer or musician or music fan.
- A Storyteller – You have the ability to package up our brand or product messages into compelling content experiences that engage young musicians and inspires then to use our instruments throughout their musical journey.
- Always On – You are curious and hungry with a passion for creative expression and who thrives in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment.
- Organized – Someone who is able to manage and execute multiple projects at once, while maintaining and adhering to precise timelines.
- A Brand Champion – From the biggest campaign to a :15 second social media clip, you hold your work to a high standard that is worthy of representing a historic brand and market leader.
- Social Media Led – Someone at the forefront of social media marketing and communications. You understand the consumption habits of today’s young musician and create content that engages at all digital touch points.
- Opinionated – You have a confidence in your creative abilities and you are comfortable leading and influencing others in a professional manner.
- Results Oriented – You understand that today’s marketing tactics are measurable and you are not afraid to dive into metrics to understand what is working and what is not.
- Executes video/content projects for use across all marketing channels with a strong emphasis on social media and online channels, adhering to the Zildjian brand guidelines at all times.
- Works within a collaborative team to execute brand and product stories for Zildjian and Vic Firth.
- Captures compelling drumming and cymbal playing content on locations such as concert venues, music studios, sound stages or internally within our offices or factory.
- Produce short form and long form content including traditional advertising, promotional videos, artist content, drum performances and other support materials for global use in, ensuring a consistent execution of the Company’s global brand guidelines.
- Executes video and assists on some digital and social media campaigns based on Zildjian brand parameters.
- Works with the Multimedia Design Manager and Director of Brand Activation on all campaigns featuring new and existing products and services.
- Performs editing and production functions for existing or supplied creative/footage including but not limited to resizing, revising, or refreshing content.
- Maintains an archive of creative job files, digital assets, and product and artist photography.
- Performs department administrative duties including production quotes, organization/logging of equipment and management of internal studio and filming locations.
Education & Experience
- 2-4 years’ experience in video production, video editing, photography and content creation. Some experience with the Adobe Creative Suite. Bachelor’s Degree in Film/Multimedia
- Strong filming and lighting skills as evidenced by a portfolio of past projects. Mastery of video editing/filming, Final Cut Pro preferred. Some experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign preferred. Some experience with Adobe After Effects and photography a plus