Dennis Chambers Nylon Artist Series Drumsticks
All-around versatility with a mini bead for pinpoint accuracy and meaty shoulder for durability.
All-around versatility with a mini bead for pinpoint accuracy and meaty shoulder for durability. Built for speed. Made from U.S. Select Hickory.
- Designed by the legendary Dennis Chambers and built to handle his speed and dexterity
- A versitile stick with a great feel
- Added thickness in the neck for more power and durability
- Nylon tip for maximum clarity and brightness from your cymbals
- Diameter : 1.4cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : Artist Series
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Round
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE