- "Zebbie's Dance" featuring the Ohio State University Percussion Ensemble
- "Zodin" featuring the Ohio State University Percussion Ensemble
- Comparing Cymbal Selection in the Orchestral Literature
- Cymbal Selection in the Front Ensemble with Brian Dinkel & the Blue Devils
- Cymbal Selection in the Front Ensemble with Iain Moyer
- Cymbal Selection in the Front Ensemble with Rob Ferguson
- Ed Choi: Cymbal Selection in the Orchestral Literature
- Evolution of Listening with Quincy Davis
- Inside the Music with the Kracken Quartet
- Interview with Australian Artist Vanessa Tomlinson
- Joseph Schwantner's "Fast Forward" featuring Michael Burritt
- Konrad Graf: Cymbal Selection and Performance Techniques
- Larnell Lewis Zildjian Live Transcription
- Modern Solos Jazz Solos for Drum Set by Rich Thompson - "Adam's Air"
- Profiles in Percussion with Chicago Symphony Percussionist Patsy Dash
- Profiles in Percussion with Garry Kvistad
- Profiles in Percussion with Garwood Whaley
- Profiles in Percussion with Henrique De Almeida
- Profiles in Percussion with James Campbell
- Profiles in Percussion with James Ross
- Profiles in Percussion with Michael Burritt, Eastman School of Music
Konrad Graf: Cymbal Selection and Performance Techniques
Cymbal Selection and Performance Techniques with Konrad Graf
In this video, Konrad Graf, solo percussionist with the
), discusses cymbal selection and unique performance techniques in the orchestra literature, including works of Beethoven (9th Symphony), Tchaikosky (4th Symphony, Romeo & Juliet), Bruckner (7th Symphony) and Rachmaninov (Piano Concerto No. 2). Konrad also demonstrates 20 and 24 inch Zildjian prototype cymbals.
Konrad studied with Professor Bernhard Wulff at the Freiburg Music Academy in Freiburg, Germany. He has collaborated with Luigi Nono and the experimental studio of the Süwestfunk Orchestra as well as working as a percussionist and timpanist with the Southwest German Philharmonic Orchestra of Constance from 1987-1989.
From 1989-1990, Konrad was 1st percussionist, deputy solo timpanis with Sinfonieorchester Basel and has been a member of the Frankfurt Radio Symphony (hr-Sinfonieorchester) since 1991, where he is currently a solo percussionist and deputy solo timpanist. Konrad also performs frequently with the Southwest German Radio Symphony Orchestra (SWR Symphonieorchester).
Graf has taught at the Frankfurt University of Music and Performing Artst (2001-2004) and is currently teaching private lessons and courses independently. Through his solo and chamber music activities, Konrad has toured extensively throughout Europe, Japan, United States of America, China, Taiwan and Korea.