John Riley Double Stick Mallet Pair
Combines the acclaimed bead of the John Riley Artist Series Drumstick and our popular seamless felt mallet head.
Combines the acclaimed bead of the John Riley Artist Series Drumstick and our popular seamless felt mallet head. Great for cymbal swells and muted tom fills. Made from U.S. Select Hickory.
- The great feel of John Riley's Artist Series stick with an added seamless felt mallet head
- Makes for effortless cymbal swells and warm drum tones
- Diameter : 1.4cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Long
- Series : Double-Stick Mallets
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Acorn