Zildjian 5B Limited Edition 400th Anniversary Jazz Drumsticks
This limited edition Zildjian 400th Anniversary design celebrates the birth of jazz music and the role of Zildjian cymbals during that era. During the 1930s to 1950s, Avedis Zildjian was quick to embrace the talented musicians who were leading the jazz movement. Having been discriminated against during his own childhood as an Armenian living in Turkey, Avedis vowed there would be no place for discrimination at the Zildjian Company. He worked closely with African-American artists like Chick Webb and Papa Jo Jones (who helped Avedis develop the HiHat). During this period of innovation the “Paper Thin Crash,” “Ride,” “Splash,” “HiHat,” and “Sizzle” cymbals were all developed and named by Avedis. To celebrate this rich time in Zildjian history, the Jazz design evokes the collaborative spirit and continuous movement of jazz music.
- Collect all four Limited Edition stick designs in your preferred model!
- Painted Blue Wood Acorn Tip 5B with 20s Jazz design.
- Acorn tip for clarity and articulation
- Mid-range dimensions
- Offers more reach and leverage
- Diameter : .600" | 1.52cm
- Length : 16.25" | 41.28cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : Limited Edition
- Tip Material : Wood
- Tip Shape : Acorn