Zildjian 5A Limited Edition 400th Anniversary 60's Rock Drumsticks
A design that pays homage to 60's style and celebrates Zildjian cymbals in popular music.
This limited edition Zildjian 400th Anniversary design celebrates the prevalence of Zildjian cymbals in popular music. With the British invasion, Zildjian became the standard in popular music. When The Beatles appeared on The Ed Sullivan Show in 1964, demand for Zildjian cymbals exploded so much that the company ended the year with 90,000 cymbals on backorder. This design is our way of paying homage to 60’s style, inspired by concert posters of that era.
- Collect all four Limited Edition stick designs in your preferred model!
- Clear Lacquer Wood Tip 5A with 60s Rock Design
- Classic stick choice for beginner drummers and professionals
- Mid-sized shaft and medium taper
- Comfortable balance and feel, and flexible sound
- Diameter : .560" | 1.42cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : Limited Edition
- Tip Material : Wood
- Tip Shape : Oval
Zildjian 400th Anniversary Acorn Blue Drumsticks
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Zildjian Limited Edition 400th Anniversary 60's Rock Tee