Zildjian 5B Limited Edition 400th Anniversary Alchemy Drumsticks
A celebration of the secret Zildjian alloy discovered by Avedis I over 400 years ago.
This limited edition Zildjian 400th Anniversary design celebrates the origin of the secret Zildjian alloy. In 1618, Avedis I, an Armenian alchemist living in Constantinople, discovered a secret process for treating alloys and applied it to the art of making cymbals of extraordinary clarity and sustain. This proprietary mix of copper, tin and silver is still used in Zildjian cymbals today. The alchemy symbols used in the design represent each of the metals in this secret alloy, arranged in the shape of a cymbal.
- Collect all four Limited Edition stick designs in your preferred model!
- Painted Purple Wood Acorn Tip 5B with Alchemy Design
- Acorn tip for clarity and articulation
- Mid-range dimensions
- Offers more reach and leverage
- Diameter : .600" | 1.52cm
- Length : 16.25" | 41.28cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : Limited Edition
- Tip Material : Wood
- Tip Shape : Acorn
Zildjian 400th Anniversary Acorn Purple Drumsticks
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Zildjian Limited Edition 400th Anniversary Alchemy Tee