Zildjian 5B Limited Edition 400th Anniversary Classical Nylon Dip Drumsticks
A celebration of Zildjian’s role in classical music during the 1700-1800s.
This limited edition Zildjian 400th Anniversary design celebrates the entry of Zildjian cymbals into popular music. During the mid-to-late nineteenth century, composers such as Berlioz and Wagner begin featuring an abundance of cymbals in their compositions and requested that only Zildjian cymbals be used. It was during this time that cymbals achieved an important and permanent position in orchestras. Inspired by a Turkish tapestry from the same era, these silhouetted illustrations of orchestral percussionists celebrate this milestone.
- Collect all four Limited Edition stick designs in your preferred model!
- DIP Nylon Tip 5B with Classical Cymbalist Design
- Delivers a strong sound with a little more stick
- Nylon tip for slightly brighter, focused sound
- DIP® provides a comfortable, slightly tacky gripping surface
- Diameter : .600" | 1.52cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : Limited Edition
- Tip Material : Nylon
- Tip Shape : Oval
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Zildjian Limited Edition 400th Anniversary Classical Tee