Zildjian Reflexx Conditioning Pads Warranty
If you believe your product is defective, please email or call Zildjian Customer Service at email@example.com or 781-871-2200 for a return authorization number (RA #), or you can request a RA# here online. Manufacturer restrictions do apply.
Zildjian warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for sixty days for labor and parts from the original purchase date. During this period, Zildjian will replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at Zildjian’s option at no cost to you. All original parts (parts installed by Zildjian at the original build) replaced by Zildjian, or its authorized service center, become the property of Zildjian.
Under no circumstances shall Zildjian be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience, or damage exceeding the purchase price of the Zildjian Reflexx Conditioning Pad. Except as provided below, Zildjian is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience, or damage that may result from use or inability to use the practice pad.
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1. This warranty extends only to products manufactured, distributed and/or sold by Zildjian within the United States of America.
2. If purchased outside the U.S.A., contact your local distributor for warranty details. Click here to find the distributor near you.
3. This warranty covers only normal use of the practice pad. Zildjian shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping, or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Zildjian representative; (iv) damages incurred through irresponsible use or other non-recommended practices.
4. You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
5. Zildjian makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-Zildjian) products used in conjunction with the practice pad.
Zildjian Reflexx Conditioning Pads Care Instructions
Zildjian REFLEXX Conditioning Pads Care:
The very aspects that make these pads unique are the same things that make them a bit more fragile than a standard practice pad. There are a few basic things to keep in mind that will assure you get years of use out of your pad.
Zildjian REFLEXX Conditioning Pads are a bit softer and more porous than your standard pad. Be aware when putting the pads down, as both playing surfaces will absorb liquids, and while water will evaporate quickly, liquids in general can compromise the composition and integrity of the surfaces.
Zildjian REFLEXX Conditioning Pads come with a 60-day manufacturer’s warranty against defects; however, we do not cover damage due to abuse.
To get the longest life from your product:
Do not stab, cut, etch, scratch, drill, poke, pierce, or slash either surface.
Do not try to pull the rubber off the base substrate.
Do not play either side of the pad with any stick or accessory that is sharp, pointed, spiky, serrated or pronged.
Do not submerge it in water, or leave it outdoors exposed to the elements.
Do not use ANY household chemicals/cleaners on either surface. To clean your pad use a lightly dampened lint free sponge or towel using a soft blotting pattern OR use a standard clothing sticky lint roller.
Do not leave the pad in extreme heat (90 degrees F / 32 degrees C) or extreme cold (20 degrees F / -6 degrees C) for long periods of time.
If you have damaged your pad, replacement pads are available through our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you have received your replacement, watch this video to take you through the process of replacing your pad surface.