Bill Stewart Artist Series Drumsticks
Contemporary styled jazz stick. Super-Thin neck provides an extremely lively response, extra rebound and sensitivity. Acorn bead produces a variety of tones. U.S. Select Hickory.
This contemporary styled jazz stick has a super-thin neck that provides an extremely lively response, extra rebound and sensitivity. Its acorn bead produces a variety of tones and is made from U.S. Select Hickory.
- A thin, responsive modern jazz stick
- Thin neck allows for added rebound and more nuanced playing
- Diameter : .500" | 1.27cm
- Length : 15.88" | 40.32cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : Artist Series
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Oval