Eric Singer Artist Series Drumsticks
Similar to a 2B stick with power and response to rock and roll all night.
Eric Singer's sticks are similar in style to a 2B stick with a longer taper for response and fat tip for projection. These sticks were designed for a level of power and response ideal for rock music. Eric's signature with the KISS logo artwork are prominently featured in the middle of the stick. Made from U.S. Select Hickory.
- Similar dimensions to a 2B stick
- Powerful for rock music
- Sleek Kiss logo with Eric's signature
- Longer taper for more response
- Fat tip for projection
- Diameter : .620" | 1.57cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : Artist Series
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Oval