John Otto Artist Series Drumsticks
The backbone behind Limp Bizkit, John is no stranger to putting drumsticks to the test. Combining the strength of 100% US Hickory and a beefed up neck with a hefty wooden barrel shaped tip and a striking Chrome signature on a Charcoal stained drumstick.
The backbone behind Limp Bizkit, John is no stranger to putting drum kits to the test. This pair combines the strength of 100% US Select Hickory and a beefed up neck with a hefty wooden barrel shaped tip and a striking chrome signature on a charcoal stained drumstick.
- Designed to hold up to the aggressive playing style of John Otto, the backbone of Limp Bizkit
- Larger neck for added strength where you need it and a barrel tip for getting a huge sound from your cymbals
- Diameter : .560" | 1.42cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : Artist Series
- Surface Coating : Paint
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Barrel