John Riley Artist Series Drumsticks
John Riley Drumsticks are tailor-made for jazz, designed with a profile that allows for maximum articulation and incredible control.
These signature sticks were designed by acclaimed author and educator John Riley. The slim diameter and angled tip make this a perfect stick for jazz. The profile of this stick produces ultra-articulate tones and has incredible balance for absolute control. Made from U.S. Select Hickory.
- Designed by acclaimed author and educator John Riley
- Slim diameter and angled tip perfect for jazz
- Stick produces ultra-articulate tones
- Incredible balance
- Shaped for absolute control
- Diameter : .550" | 1.4cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Long
- Series : Artist Series
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Acorn