Josh Dun Artist Series Drumsticks
Built to stand up to the aggressive grooves that drive Twenty One Pilots, Josh Dun’s stick is beefed up for more reach and effortless velocity, well-balanced and ideal for punchy drums and bright cymbals.
The Josh Dun Artist Series stick is built to stand up to the aggressive grooves that drive Twenty One Pilots. It features a beefed up 5A shaft with extra length for more reach and effortless velocity. Its medium taper keeps everything in balance and the oval tip creates a surface area ideal for punchy drums and bright cymbals. On this eye-catching red stick is a reproduction of Josh’s signature and Twenty One Pilots’ Skeleton Clique “Alien Josh” logo.
- Eye-catching red stick with Skeleton Clique "Alien Josh" artwork
- Beefed up 5A shaft
- Extra length for more reach and effortless velocity
- Medium taper keeps everything in balance
- Oval tip for punchy drums and bright cymbal sounds
- Diameter : .585" | 1.49cm
- Length : 16.5" | 41.91cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : Artist Series
- Surface Coating : Paint
- Material : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Oval