Ringo Starr Artist Series Drumsticks
This a very versatile stick with 5A type dimensions, hickory wood, an elongated oval tip, and our exclusive DIP® coating in a vibrant purple. Of course, the stick is imprinted with Ringo's signature and trademark star.
Ringo. He has inspired generations of drummers around the world. Zildjian is honored to announce its recent collaboration with the incomparable Ringo Starr to create an all new Zildjian Artist Series Drumstick. Ringo helped us design a very versatile stick with 5A type dimensions, hickory wood, an elongated oval tip, and our exclusive DIP® coating in a vibrant purple. Of course, the stick is imprinted with the artist's signature and trademark star!
- Designed by the one-and-only Ringo Starr, an inspiration and legend to drummers world-wide
- Mid-sized for maximum versitility with added DIP coating in an eye-cathcing purple finish for a more secure grip
- Diameter : .545"" | 1.38cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Long
- Series : Artist Series
- Surface Coating : DIP
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Oval