5A Anti-Vibe Drumsticks
A consistent favorite for its medium sized dimensions and teardrop bead. Developed in conjunction with noted vibration authority, Sims Vibration Laboratory, Zildjian Anti-Vibe Drumsticks contain a patented feature that effectively reduces key vibrations.
Our most popular wood tip model. Full-size oval tip produces full tone. Zildjian Anti-Vibe Drumsticks contain a patented feature that effectively reduces key vibrations. By reducing the amount of vibration present in the struck stick, it is easy to play and more comfortable for certain players than standard sticks. The stick maintains its conventional lacquer finish and apeparance because the vibration absorption technology is contained out of the way inside the butt-end of the stick. Anti-Vibe is great for use on electronic drum pads and practice pads due to the vibration caused by these impact surfaces. Overall, the stick feels like you are hitting its sweet spot on every stroke.
- Our most popular 5A profile but with a patented anti-vibration material in the butt end of the stick
- Allows you to play longer, harder, and more comfortably. Great for those long practice sessions or on electronic kits
- Diameter : .560"" | 1.42cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : Anti-Vibe
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Oval