Dave Grohl Artist Series Drumsticks
Dave Grohl Artist Series Drumsticks feature a large-dimension design at 16-3/4" and .600" for the power, rebound, and durability demands of rock music.
The Dave Grohl Artist Series Drumstick model prominently features metallic, two-color artwork of Grohl’s famous tattoos on both of his arms. This model also features large dimensions, a length of 16 3/4” and .600" diameter for extra power and reach as well as an acorn-shaped tip for sound clarity. Crafted from 100% U.S. Select Hickory, the preferred wood for drum set sticks, its overall design is especially well suited for Rock applications where power, rebound, and durability are critical.
- Metallic, two-color artwork of Dave's famous tattoos
- Large dimensions for extra power
- 16 3/4" for more reach and leverage
- Acorn shaped tip for sound clarity
- Designed for demands of heavy rock
- Diameter : .600" | 1.52cm
- Length : 16.75" | 42.55cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : Artist Series
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Acorn