Eric Singer Artist Series Drumsticks
2B style stick with a long taper for response and fat tip for projection. Great for rock. U.S. Select Hickory.
Eric's 2B style stick features a long taper for response and a fat tip for projection. Great for rock. Made from U.S. Select Hickory.
- Designed to rock and roll all night by KISS drummer, Eric Singer
- Similar to a 2B in size, this stick gives you power and response ideal for rock music
- Diameter : .620" | 1.57cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : Artist Series
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Oval