John Riley Artist Series Drumsticks
Angular tip for articulate tones, great for jazz.
These signature sticks from popular player, teacher and author, John Reilly are great for jazz and feature an angular tip for articulate tones and incredible balance for control. Made from U.S. Select Hickory.
- Designed by acclaimed author and educator John Riley
- The smaller diamater and angled tip make this a perfect stick for jazz
- Diameter : 1.4cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Long
- Series : Artist Series
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Acorn