Josh Dun Artist Series Drumsticks
Built to stand up to the aggressive grooves that drive Twenty One Pilots. A beefed up 5A shaft with extra length for more reach and effortless velocity. A medium taper keeps everything in balance. Oval tip creates a surface area ideal for punchy drums and bright cymbals. A stick made to be seen and heard!
The Josh Dun Artist Series stick is built to stand up to the aggressive grooves that drive Twenty One Pilots. It features a beefed up 5A shaft with extra length for more reach and effortless velocity. Its medium taper keeps everything in balance and the oval tip creates a surface area ideal for punchy drums and bright cymbals. On this eye-catching red stick is a reproduction of Josh’s signature and Twenty One Pilots’ Skeleton Clique “Alien Josh” logo.
- The original Josh Dun stick featuring an eye-catching red paint job and "Alien Josh" artwork
- Slightly thicker 5A shaft with added length for more reach and velocity in your playing
- The oval tip and medium taper keep the stick balanced with a great response across the kit
- Diameter : .585"" | 1.49cm
- Length : 16" | 41.91cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : Artist Series
- Surface Coating : Paint
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Oval