Manu Katché Artist Series Drumsticks
Special reverse tear-drop bead and a tapered butt-end for unique, full tones. U.S. Select Hickory.
These sticks from pop, rock and world music drummer Manu Katche feature a reverse tear-drop bead and a tapered butt-end for unique, full tones. Made from U.S. Select Hickory.
- Designed by world renown drummer Manu Katche
- Smaller diameter and tapered butt end give this stick a fast-playing, balanced feel
- Diameter : 1.4cm
- Length : 15.94" | 40.48cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : Artist Series
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Round