Manu Katché Artist Series Drumsticks
Filled with unique features starting with a unique 15-15/16" length, this smaller-diameter stick is perfectly balanced and can be played with great velocity.
This Artist Series stick is filled with unique features for Manu. Coming in at a unique 15-15/16" length, the smaller diameter and tapered butt end creates a stick with great velocity, and a shape for real balanced feel. The special reverse tear-drop tip produces unique, full tones. Made from U.S. Select Hickory.
- Smaller diameter and tapered end for high-velocity playing
- Unique 15-15/16" length
- Shape provides very balanced feel
- Reverse teardrop tip
- Very full sound
- Diameter : 1.4cm
- Length : 15.94" | 40.48cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : Artist Series
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Round