Roy Haynes Artist Series Drumsticks
Perfect for Jazz like it's namesake, this stick has an exaggerated taper that makes this stick dance. The over-sized elongated bead brings out strong cymbal tones.
Perfect for Jazz like its namesake, this stick has an exaggerated taper that makes this stick dance. The over-sized elongated bead brings out strong cymbal tones. Made from U.S. Select Hickory with a beautiful Walnut finish.
- Designed by jazz great Roy Haynes to fit that playing style perfectly with an extra long taper and thinner shaft for an effortless feel
- Oversized tip gives this stick incredible response on cymbals
- Diameter : 1.4cm
- Length : 15.88" | 40.32cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Long
- Series : Artist Series
- Surface Coating : Walnut Stain
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Long Oval