Roy Haynes Artist Series Drumsticks
Roy Haynes sticks have an over-sized bead and exaggerated taper, making them a perfect choice for jazz especially when you're looking for effortless response and a broad cymbal sound.
Perfect for jazz like its namesake, the Roy Haynes Artist Series has an exaggerated taper that makes this stick dance. Its graduated profile allows for effortless response, and the over-sized elongated bead brings out a very broad sound and incredible response on cymbals. Made from U.S. Select Hickory in a beautiful walnut finish.
- Perfect design for jazz
- Exaggerated taper makes this stick dance
- Effortless response from graduated profile
- Oversized elongated bead for broad sound
- Beautiful walnut finish
- Diameter : 1.4cm
- Length : 15.88" | 40.32cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Long
- Series : Artist Series
- Surface Coating : Walnut Stain
- Material : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Long Oval