Travis Barker Artist Series Drumsticks
Designed by the super quick drummer for one of the world's most colorful bands. This dynamic stick features a two-color metallic logo on a highly visible White drumstick. The stick's round wood bead and beefy neck stand up to aggressive playing styles.
Designed by Travis Baker, one of the most popular drummers in the world, this black version of Travis' original stick features a popping silver metallic logo. The stick's round wood bead and beefy neck stand up to aggressive playing styles. This stick has great throw and balance, and is made in the USA from U.S. Select Hickory.
- Designed by the influential pop/punk icon, Travis Barker
- A fresh white finish and contrasting two-color metallic artwork so you can be seen and heard
- An incredibly well-balanced, versitile, powerful stick built to hold up to aggressive playing styles
- Diameter : .595"" | 1.51cm
- Length : 16" | 41.59cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Short
- Series : Artist Series
- Surface Coating : Paint
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Round