Tré Cool Artist Series Drumsticks
This stick is designed with powerful rock drumming in mind with its large acorn tip, 2B dimensions and moderate taper. It offers excellent durability and maximum sound projection that provides the durability Tre Cool requires when driving Green Day.
Designed by Green Day's drummer, Tré Cool, this stick features an oversized acorn wood tip and moderate taper for maximum sound projection. It is constructed from 100% US Select Hickory and proves to be extremely durable. It also features an eye-catching green metallic graphic with Tré's signature on the handle.
- Designed by legendary Green Day drummer, Tré Cool
- Extra length and a medium taper give you more reach and a balanced feel
- Diameter : .625" | 1.59cm
- Length : 16.5" | 41.91cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : Artist Series
- Surface Coating : Lacquer
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Acorn