Trilok Gurtu Rock Artist Series Drumsticks
Based on percussion innovator Trilok Gurtu's incomparable Artist Series Drumstick, this stick utilizes the features of Trilok's original best-selling model and adapts them for the serious Rock player.
Based on percussion innovator Trilok Gurtu's incomparable Artist Series Drumstick, the Trilok "Rock" drumstick utilizes the features of Trilok's original best-selling model and adapts them for the serious rock player. This stick features unique thumb groove at the fulcrum point, jazz dimensions and tip, and a double yellow DIP handle for exceptional control. This highly visible stick feels unlike any other. Made from U.S. Select Hickory with a walnut stain.
- Built after the truly innovative design of Trilok Gurtu's Artist Series stick but with added weight and length for heavier playing
- Features a thumb groove and an eye-catching yellow DIP grip handle for optimal control
- Diameter : .610"" | 1.55cm
- Length : 16" | 41.59cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : Artist Series
- Surface Coating : DIP
- Material (Wood) : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Oval
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE