Trilok Gurtu Artist Series Drumsticks
This Artist Series stick for the World Percussion master is made in jazz dimensions, and features a unique notch at the fulcrum point plus DIP® coating for unbeatable grip and control.
Designed by World Percussion Master Trilok Gurtu, this signature stick offers a unique notch at the fulcrum point for enhanced grip. The sticks also boast jazz dimensions and a tip shape for speed and articulation. Gurtu sticks are finished with a beautiful walnut stain, and prominently feature a double yellow DIP® coating on the back end for exceptional control. Crafted from U.S. Select Hickory.
- Designed by world percussion master Trilok Gurtu
- Unique notch at fulcrum point for enhanced grip
- Designed in jazz dimensions for speed and articulation
- Double yellow DIP® handle for exceptional control
- Finished with beautiful walnut stain
- Diameter : 1.4cm
- Length : 16" | 40.64cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : Artist Series
- Surface Coating : DIP
- Material : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Oval