Josh Dun "Trench" Artist Series Drumsticks
Released to celebrating the Twenty One Pilots album, “Trench” and “Bandito” tour, Josh Dun’s newest stick is beefed up for more reach and effortless velocity, well-balanced and ideal for punchy drums and bright cymbals.
Celebrating the Twenty One Pilots album, “Trench” and the “Bandito” tour, Josh Dun’s newest stick features a bright yellow paint and dark green logo. It features a beefed up 5A shaft with extra length for more reach and effortless velocity. Its medium taper keeps everything in balance, and the oval tip creates a surface area ideal for punchy drums and bright cymbals.
- Bold design patterened after "Trench" album and "Bandito" tour
- Beefed up 5A shaft
- Extra length for more reach and effortless velocity
- Medium taper keeps everything in balance
- Oval tip for punchy drums and bright cymbal sounds
- Diameter : .585" | 1.49cm
- Length : 16.5" | 41.91cm
- Taper Taper affects the feel and balance of a stick. A long taper produces a back-heavy feel with more flex and a faster response. A short taper provides more power and durability with a front-heavy feel. A medium taper gives you the best balance between the butt and the tip. : Medium
- Series : Artist Series
- Surface Coating : Paint
- Material : Hickory
- Tip Shape : Oval