We are glad that you are interested in education! We believe that educators are the foundation of building the next generation of drummers and percussionists! Before you get to the business of completing the online application, we thought it might be a good idea to let you know our thoughts on endorsements and the things we consider when deciding who to bring into our family - or not.
Our Definition of an ‘Endorsement’
By its basic definition, an ‘endorsement’ means an educator, by recognizing the brand’s implements and instruments are of the highest quality and commitment to education is second to none, is willing to exclusively endorse the brand and its products above other companies.
How does an endorsement become 'official'?
The relationship becomes an official endorsement when the company who owns that brand acknowledges that endorsement both officially and publicly.
A Mutually Beneficial Relationship
In such a relationship each party benefits from something:
- The Educator receives:
- Direct support from the company necessary to make informed decisions on products
- The ability to order directly from the company at the artist discount
- Participation in product testing
- Inclusion in the Brand’s education community, which includes networking with other likeminded educators and contributors to projects that expand the resources available to students and teachers worldwide.
- The Brand receives:
- An increase in sales and marketing reach due to that Educator’s sphere of influence (students/organization/colleagues) being big enough to impact additional purchases of the instruments/products it sells.
- Consistent contact with highly esteemed educators who can offer input and advice from the real world that is advantageous to the brand’s understanding of the market’s real-life needs.
How do I get an official relationship with Zildjian?
When Zildjian enters an official endorsement relationship with an educator, they are being accepted into our family. That is something we take great pride in, so much so, that we are very selective about who we allow in.
If you are prepared to move forward with the application process, click here.